Image Consulting – Create a Fabulous and Flexible Lifestyle!
As a successful, self-made entrepreneur, one of the most common questions I’m asked is about work-life balance. People can’t fathom doing and being all it takes to be a professional image consultant and still living their own best personal life. I’m here to tell you that a fabulous and flexible lifestyle isn’t just possible… it’s a must.
The Professional Jungle Is A Frightening Place
I love having my own business. I love my industry, clients, and amazingly talented peers. But, I also know that it can be overwhelming and downright frightening. It can feel like you’re juggling 10 dangerous, wild animals as you’re traversing the uneven landscape of a vast and unforgiving jungle.
So, you assume that the only path to success is singularly focusing on the harsh jungle, not the lavish beach that awaits at the end or the breaks you must take to sustain yourself in getting there. Does this sound like you? If so, know that you can and must change the equation.
Professional And Personal Successes Are Interconnected
It’s impossible to achieve professional success without its counterpart of personal success. After all, you, as a person – your beliefs, your happiness, your goals – they all influence your professional path. It all has to be congruent and conducive with one another if you want to succeed in either area.
Think about this. You’re juggling all those jungle animals so intently that you don’t take the time to drink water. Water (life) slips further and further down your priorities as the jungle’s landscape makes you focus even more rigidly on keeping all your animals in the air. But, it’s all a moot point if you aren’t flexible enough to adapt. Eventually, the animals drop because you drop. You’re dehydrated, ie starved of your personal life, and you burnout. Game over.
How do you gain this work-life balance to live a flexible lifestyle? You use the lessons of the jungle to help you take charge and live and love your most fabulous life.
Be The One Percent
I wear a lot of hats, including mom, wife, businesswoman, president of the Association of Image Consultant International (AICI,) and CEO of just being me. So, trust me when I say I understand that balance and living this fab life sounds implausible.
That’s why I’m sharing my mistakes, successes, and keys to building a brand whilst still living a life. If you take nothing else away, then know that the old adage about not being able to both have and eat your cake is a complete fallacy designed to keep you in the 99 percent frame as the one percent of billionaires continue hoarding all the cake at their tables.
We once lived in the era of the 80/20 rule, whereby an Italian economist named Vilfredo Pareto found a work to result ratio that applied to almost everything. Today, we live in the 1/99 era, whether that be that one percent of the world’s population holds the majority of wealth or that the digital era means only one percent can deliver 99 percent of the output.
Now, that you see just why balance is a must for a fabulous, flexible life and just how powerful that one percent can be in achieving it, let’s look at how to get you there.
Seven Ways To Get In The Driver’s Seat Of Your Flexible, Fabulous Life As An Image Consultant
1. Set a series of short-term and long-term goals for your professional and personal life. Do keep in mind that these must work together, not against each other.
2. Take the wheel by prioritizing your tasks, goals, and demands.
3. From your bedtime routine and meal plans to your office desk and email system, organize and de-clutter everything. Simplistic efficiency is your best friend in both your personal and professional life.
4. Take help and delegate. Can you clap with one hand behind your back? If needed, ask someone else for a hand so you can ensure your actions are loud, proud, and noticeable.
5. Put yourself first. It sounds conceited, but you can’t take care of children, spouses, clients, vendors, or anyone else if you’re not able to care for yourself. So, ensure you eat, exercise, relax, sleep, and so forth to keep healthy and alert.
6. Say no when you need to say no. For example, it may not be the right time to take on a new client if you’re at capacity, or you may have to tell the kids that they can’t do every single extracurricular activity available. Use your no when the question isn’t congruent with your goals, priorities, and existing obligations.
7. Everything has a positive side. Murphy’s law may be that whatever can go wrong will go wrong, but that doesn’t take away your power of perspective. If you view a closed door as reasoning to retreat, you may miss that the larger and prettier door beside it was open the entire time.
Our aim is to inspire and empower people of all walks of life to face their challenges head on, no matter what age, size, color or budget theyhaveandreach their greatest potentials.
For a simple tweak or a complete overall new look, we are here for you. To book your consultation or become a Personal stylist and Image consultant feel free to contact us or email us email@example.com will be more than happy to cater to your needs.